We at Henderson Connellan takes your privacy seriously.
This policy covers the collection, processing and other use of personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR, we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Sarah Smith at Henderson Connellan, 15-16 Market Place, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 OAJ.
Information we collect
We will collect and process data about you that you give to us, by filling in a form, or by communicating with us by phone, email, or face to face. This information may include your email address, name, home or work address, telephone number, passport, driving licence, and bank details.
We will collect personal data on our website only if it is directly provided to us by you and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you complete an online enquiry form or request an instant valuation.
Use of your information
We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about any properties coming to the market that may be of interest to you;
- To contact you with information about properties and/or services similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that service to you.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Where you have consented for us to do so, to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in, or require for the completion of our contractual obligations.
- Data may be shared with our chosen data processor, BriefYourMarket, for the purpose of software and system provision and as our analytics and communications platform provider.
Where we store your personal data
We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the industry.
Cookies are used for ads personalisation.
We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.
You have the right to tell us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by unsubscribing using the link in any of the marketing emails we send you. You also have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data, and can do this in the permissions link in any of the marketing emails we send you. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data that we hold relating to you.
You have the right to access your personal information we hold. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address above.
Version: May 2023